UI/UX Designer – Boston MA
Who we are:
Neurala, Inc. (www.neurala.com) is a software company located in Seaport District of Boston, MA that developed The Neurala Brain— Deep Learning neural network software that makes smart products like like drones, mobile phones and cameras more intelligent, engaging and useful. Neurala provides customized solutions ranging from high-end applications to inexpensive everyday products. With The Neurala Brain and an ordinary camera, products can learn people and objects, recognize them in a video stream, find them in the video, and track them as they move. The Neurala Brain is based on technology originally developed for NASA, DARPA and the U.S. Air Force and is now deployed commercially on over a million smart devices.
Neurala, named one of the 50 most influential companies in the robotics industry, has secured in excess of $16M in funding from some of the largest and most innovative venture firms in US and Europe.
Are you interested in finding ways to apply your UX development skills to help shape the next generation infrastructure, that will power Artificial Intelligence in a variety of new application domains? We’re working on a revolutionary platform, which enables human operators to interactively teach a neural network to make predictions about images and video.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a UI/ UX Designer, you will collaborate with stakeholders to create UX designs, scenarios, wireframes, prototypes, testing and defining functional specifications, as well as work closely with our talented team of developers to bring your vision to life.
- The platform we’ll create together will allow non AI professionals to create custom AI, and can only succeed in this through state of the art usability. We will look to you to define our UX process so that we meet this objective.
Required Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant experience designing responsive web experiences
- Experience using web analytics, and carrying out user testing, and deriving insights as basis for next steps in service design
- Experience with wireframing and prototyping applications - you tell us which tools will make you most productive
- Sufficient familiarity with web technologies to know what’s implementable
- Critical thinker, problem solver, driven towards excellence
We’re especially interested in hiring you, if
- You can also design eye pleasing icons and other graphics
- You’ve worked web platforms dealing with images, video, or drawing tools before
- You have superbly usable and beautiful web user interfaces in your portfolio
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected Veterans, and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com