Sales/Commercial Engineer (Europe)
Neurala is seeking a talented Sales/Commercial Engineer with experience in the industrial manufacturing sector to support our sales team, lead technical evaluations, deliver product demonstrations, and guide our customers and partners through the buying process
The successful candidate will work closely with multiple internal and external teams, including sales, marketing, product management, engineering, and current and future customers and channel partners.
This role reports to the VP of Client Operations.
- Become an expert in Neurala’s Vision AI products and understand how they can be deployed to solve their inspection and quality control use cases in the industrial manufacturing sector.
- Work with system integrators and end users to identify inspection use cases that align with our vision AI products.
- Educate and coach customers on how to integrate Neurala’s Vision AI products into their industrial workflow.
- Translate business needs into technical requirements and help guide customers to solutions that deliver value.
- Lead product and technical demonstrations for prospects and channel partners.
- Oversee technical evaluations, guiding prospects through successful use of Neurala’s products in alignment with their needs.
- Act as a voice of the customer, relaying feedback to product and engineering teams to guide future development and improvements.
- Work quickly to maintain sales momentum.
- Thrive in a high-growth, rapid pace environment, managing through ambiguity and rapidly changing conditions.
- Experience as a Commercial Engineer, Systems Integration Engineer, Solution Architect, or similar role in the industrial space in a customer-facing role
- Knowledge of vision systems is a plus
- Creative, solution-oriented and passionate for fast-growing SaaS business
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
Neurala is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected Veterans, and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected characteristic.