Neurala is seeking a Product Manager to focus on managing the product development lifecycle, developing detailed technical requirements, and supervising the necessary project documentation based on marketing requirements and user feedback, specifically around the Brain Builder Product. The candidate must enjoy problem solving both independently and in a team settings looking at a problem carefully from all angles to pave the right path forward and putting the customer at the center of their decision. Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
- Manage products from concept, to design, proof of concept, testing, forecast, cost, global rollout, promotion, support, and finally product end of life; be a passionate advocate for the customer throughout the organization while maintaining a strategy that supports Neurala’s overall mission
- Work closely with the development team, UX, and R&D in order to quickly iterate on product features and functionality, creating well thought-out and consumable user stories - prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Spend time with the sales team and customers gathering feedback, understanding the customer pain points, and then inject that feedback into the product development lifecycle and provide training, direction and support to the Neurala’s sales team
- Create and manage a set of Key Performance Indicators related to your product lines
- Lead cross functional teams (customers, engineers, designers, R&D, marketing) to deliver on the product mission
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or similar technical work experience (e.g., product manager, software engineer, startup CEO, network engineer, etc.) or MBA
- Deep experience driving understanding of the problem being solved and users served, and proven ability to create tests and rigorously prioritize execution
- Entrepreneurial spirit with desire to work in fast-paced, intellectually rigorous environment, and ability to consistently deliver exceptional results on demanding timelines
- Collaborative, team player who can influence and drive results through others and can build strong ongoing relationships with cross capability partners and influencers
- 5+ years of work experience
We’re especially interested in hiring you, if:
- Working knowledge of SaaS technical capabilities (e.g., configuration, integration, etc.) and common challenges faced in development and deployment for B2B
- Understanding of how Vision AI can solve problems for users in a B2B environment
Neurala, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.