Product Marketing Specialist
Who we are:
Neurala is a pioneer in custom vision artificial intelligence. On a mission to make vision AI more accessible, Neurala is the company behind Brain Builder: a SaaS platform that dramatically reduces the time, cost and skills required to build and maintain production-quality custom vision AI solutions. Founded in 2006, Neurala’s research team invented Lifelong-DNNTM (L-DNN) technology, which reduces the data requirements for AI model development and enables continuous learning in the cloud or at the edge. Now, with customers in the drone, robotics, smart device, industrial inspection and AI professional services verticals, Neurala’s technology has been deployed on 30 million devices globally.
Follow Neurala on Twitter @Neurala and on Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Neurala is looking for a Product Marketing Specialist with a unique set of skills. The ideal candidate possesses a combination of technical & market knowledge, strategic thinking, product marketing chops, and a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude. The role is a part of a small, but impactful marketing team. This candidate will help drive and shape the marketing message and strategy for our newly launched Brain Builder product. This is a highly visible position with extensive cross-functional collaboration across all levels of the organization from Marketing, Sales to Product.
The role drives and is responsible for our helping shape our product messaging, go-to-market strategy, product launches, new product features, and market/competitive intelligence across Neurala’s solution specifically our newest product Brain Builder. This role requires a high degree of independence, self-motivation, creativity and initiative.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Messaging & Collateral
- Develop and improve messaging to put Neurala in a competitive, differentiated market position
- Create product collateral - 1 pagers, whitepapers, blogs, e-books etc that take into account the customer journey
- Product go-to-marketing strategy
- Lead the planning and execution for new products, significant new features, including messaging, internal/external communication, sales tools, collateral, web content, etc.
- Competitive analysis/market intelligence
- Monitor competitive landscapes/positioning, market trends/threats, to keep Neurala in a leadership position
- Deeply understand AI landscape; use this knowledge to inform product messaging, brand differentiation, marketing and sales enablement content
- Lead Generation
- Leverage/ organize tradeshows, speaking events, SEO, paid advertisements and other lead gen activities to source and retain users and drive sales
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of product marketing experience within B2B tech space
- Ability to switch between tactical and strategic roles
- Exceptional writing abilities and attention to detail
- Self-starter eager to contribute, learn and grow with the organization
- Must be flexible with changing business dynamics
- Experience using Hubspot and A/B testing a plus
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected Veterans, and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected characteristic.