Neurala is a technology leader in vision AI applications for the industrial sector, and our customers include some of the top manufacturers and industrial hardware providers in the world. Over the coming years, Neurala will be expanding and deepening our integrations with key processor and sensor manufacturers, and we are looking for a Product Manager to guide and manage our product growth.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to own the day-to-day management of Neurala’s portfolio of products, work at the cutting edge of vision AI software, and play a crucial role in Neurala’s growth and success. Neurala is a small, nimble, startup, where every team member can have an outsized impact on the shape and direction of the company and its products.
Reporting to the SVP of Operations, the Product Manager will work closely with Neurala team members across design, engineering, sales, customer success, and senior leadership. This role is customer-facing and will have the opportunity to interface directly with senior leaders at Neurala’s biggest, most strategic customers.
- Product Oversight: Manage an increasingly complex product lineup that features broad interaction and compatibility with some of the world's leading hardware manufacturers.
- Technical Insight: Develop a deep understanding of Neurala’s products and technology and use this to determine the best ways to plan and execute the product roadmap.
- Customer Engagement: Work directly with customers to understand their requirements and provide strategic feedback to guide their deployment of Neurala’s AI products.
- Strategic Planning: Transform customer needs and market insights into a clear and prioritized product roadmap.
- Lead regular internal product meetings to discuss prioritization and progress with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Coordinate with Neurala’s software engineering and AI research teams to ensure alignment with product needs.
- Work with UX designer to ensure product designs meet priorities and requirements.
- Work collaboratively with Neurala senior leadership across all functions to ensure visibility into product strategy and execution.
- Documentation and Execution:
- Create and manage JIRA tickets for product feature development.
- Create and maintain product documentation and product-related marketing materials.
Important skills & experience
- 3+ years of experience as a software product owner, product manager, or software engineer, with products deployed both on-premise and in the cloud.
- Comfort engaging with a variety of audiences, from factory workers to executives at Fortune 500 companies.
- Technical competency in SaaS software development languages and methodologies.
- Familiarity with AI technologies, edge computing platforms, and processor architectures.
This role is mostly remote with regular in-person meetings in Neurala’s Boston office. Candidates in or near Massachusetts are preferred. This role will include occasional domestic and international travel.
To support our employees and their families, Neurala provides an outstanding benefits package, including medical and dental benefits, paid parental leave, 401K plan, and flexible paid time off.
Neurala is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected Veterans, and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected characteristic.