Are you interested in finding ways to apply your mobile software development skills to help shape the next generation infrastructure, that will power Artificial Intelligence in a variety of application domains? Our AI framework, written mostly with portable C++, runs on a variety of CPU/GPU/NPU architectures, in desktop, mobile, and embedded hardware.
We are looking for a productive SW developer with deep understanding of mobile development.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Maintain and further develop the Neurala AI SDK for iOS and Android
Implement mobile AI demonstration applications with the Neurala SDK
Occasionally implement custom client application logic
Optimize the SDK performance on a variety of mobile platforms
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 2-3 years of Android software development experience
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to write efficient and maintainable code
- Enjoys finding ways of speeding up code by using hardware
- Commitment to achieving objectives, results driven and adept at resolving competing priorities
- Strong work ethic; comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company environment
Additional Skills Considered:
- Experience with Java Native Interface, and Swift to C/C++/Objective-C integration
- Programming experience with modern C++ (11 and later)
- -Professional iOS software development experience
- Computer vision or machine learning experience
- Experience with build and test automation systems, especially CMake and Jenkins
- Previous experience using JIRA to manage stories
- Parallel programming experience with GPUs/FPGAs
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected Veterans, and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected characteristic.