Human Resources Coordinator/Generalist
Neurala is looking to hire an HR Coordinator/Generalist to work in their corporate offices located in Boston. The Human Resources Generalist will handle a variety of tactical employment related matters. In this role you will also support our daily HR activities and assist in coordinating new hire benefits, HR policies, processes and relevant documents.
- Benefits administration – open enrollment to processing changes
- Provides overall HR support, including maintaining, processing HR documentation and records.
- Answer employee questions about policy and procedures, benefits questions and employment matters.
- Assist in projects, such as: HR events, benefits open enrollment, employee communications and compensation projects
- Post open jobs and source candidates.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, performance evaluations etc)
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Coordinate orientation for newly hired employees
- Start-up experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 1+ years of HR experience
- Knowledge of basic employment laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected Veterans, and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected characteristic.