Full Stack Developer
Who we are:
Neurala is a pioneer in custom vision artificial intelligence. On a mission to make vision AI more accessible, Neurala is the company behind Brain Builder: a SaaS platform that dramatically reduces the time, cost and skills required to build and maintain production-quality custom vision AI solutions. Founded in 2006, Neurala’s research team invented Lifelong-DNNTM (L-DNN) technology, which reduces the data requirements for AI model development and enables continuous learning in the cloud or at the edge. Now, with customers in the drone, robotics, smart device, industrial inspection and AI professional services verticals, Neurala’s technology has been deployed on 30 million devices globally.
Follow Neurala on Twitter @Neurala and on Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Are you interested in finding ways to apply your web development skills to help shape the next generation infrastructure, that will power Artificial Intelligence in a variety of application domains? We’re working on a revolutionary platform, which enables human operators to interactively teach a neural network.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Innovate and further develop the platform, blending AI into a web platform and a user interface
- Optimize deployment of the platform on AWS, including databases, load balancing, and cost considerations
- Build alerting & monitoring systems
- Manage and deploy databases
- In production phase, participate in hardening the system to ensure continuous operation
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, can be substituted with superstar skills
- In-depth knowledge of Node.js, and AngularJS. Ionic familiarity would be cool too.
- Experience tuning relational and NoSQL databases on cloud platforms
- Experience deploying cloud-based systems for high availability, continuous monitoring, and scalability, docker skills a big plus
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to write efficient and maintainable code
- Commitment to achieving objectives, results driven and adept at resolving competing priorities
- Understand what S&P 500 level customers expect in terms of quality
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Strong work ethic; comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company environment
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected Veterans, and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected characteristic.