Senior Demand Generation Specialist
Who We Are:
Neurala is a pioneer in custom vision artificial intelligence. On a mission to make vision AI more accessible, Neurala is the company behind Brain Builder: a SaaS platform that dramatically reduces the time, cost and skills required to build and maintain production-quality custom vision AI solutions. Founded in 2006, Neurala’s research team invented Lifelong-DNNTM (L-DNN) technology, which reduces the data requirements for AI model development and enables continuous learning in the cloud or at the edge. Now, with customers in the drone, robotics, smart device, industrial inspection and AI professional services verticals, Neurala’s technology has been deployed on 30 million devices globally.
Follow Neurala on Twitter @Neurala and on Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
● Execute lead acquisition strategy through multi-channel targeted lead generation campaigns, including paid & organic social marketing, digital ads, industry partnerships, and more.
● Develop, execute, and optimize targeted email and nurture campaigns in HubSpot. Run A/B testing on subject lines, images, copy and design.
● Own Neurala's blog by developing campaign-centered blog content, increasing cadence of posts and participation from key stakeholders, including customers and partners.
● Work with the sales organization and the Marketing Coordinator to source data and own and manage Neurala’s marketing database. Identify gaps and conversion opportunities through segmentation analysis.
● Collaborate with Marketing Coordinator to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation.
● Monitor, track and communicate campaign performance (from email results all the way to MQLs, opportunities and closed deals).
● Work with marketing, sales and product teams to understand our market and buyer personas, refine messaging and campaign offers.
● 3-5 years of experience in a demand generation role for a fast paced B2B technology company (preferably SaaS.)
● Excellent track record executing paid digital ad campaigns on multiple channels, including paid social and Google Ads, with demonstrable results.
● Deeply analytical, able to report on performance metrics while also able to dig in and identify opportunities for improvement.
● Proficient with marketing automation tools (HubSpot a plus) and social platforms.
● Experience with list management, database segmentation and email delivery (and anti-SPAM implications.)
● Extremely attentive to detail and great organization skills.
● Deadline oriented and focused on maintaining project timelines effectively and communicatively.
● Passionate about lead generation, marketing automation and working with sales.
● Results oriented and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
● Communicates and presents ideas effectively.
● Excels at project management. Self-starter who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership of projects and processes.
Neurala, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.