Customer Success Project Manager
Who we are:
Neurala, Inc. (www.neurala.com) is a software company located in Seaport District of Boston, MA that developed The Neurala Brain— Deep Learning neural network software that makes smart products like like drones, mobile phones and cameras more intelligent, engaging and useful. Neurala provides customized solutions ranging from high-end applications to inexpensive everyday products. With The Neurala Brain and an ordinary camera, products can learn people and objects, recognize them in a video stream, find them in the video, and track them as they move. The Neurala Brain is based on technology originally developed for NASA, DARPA and the U.S. Air Force and is now deployed commercially on over a million smart devices. Follow Neurala on Twitter @Neurala and on Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Neurala, named one of the 50 most influential companies in the robotics industry, has secured in excess of $16M in funding from some of the largest and most innovative venture firms in US and Europe.
Neurala is looking for a talented Customer Success Project Manager to join our team and help us deliver AI solutions to top customers in a variety of industries.
The Customer Success Project Manager will be the point person responsible for customer engagements, working closely with internal and external teams to drive successful outcomes for Neurala’s customers.
You will be the owner of multiple client relationships, wholly responsible for defining, measuring, and ensuring not just customer satisfaction, but RAVING happiness. You will oversee customer onboards, upgrades, and projects and will be accountable for on-going service delivery, client satisfaction and success.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn the details of Neurala’s products and technologies and quickly assume responsibility for day-to-day management of customer projects.
- Collaborate with customers to define project details and write specs detailing functional project requirements, including technical details pertaining to Neurala technologies.
- Create project plans, setting timeline expectations based on project details and availability of internal and external resources. Maintain clear, frequent communication with customers and the Neurala team, ensuring all project components are moving in unison toward goal.
- Lead training and onboarding sessions, ensuring Neurala’s customers start on the path to success
- Be clairvoyant – identify and neutralize potential problems before they arise.
- Rapidly respond to customer questions and concerns.
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver completed projects that meet customer expectations.
- Thrive in a high-growth, rapid pace environment, managing through ambiguity and rapidly changing conditions.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role, such as Project Management, Sales Support, or Technical Support.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Prior experience in technical project management is a plus
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Strong work ethic; comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company environment
- Experience in the software/technology industry. AI/DNN knowledge is a plus.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative, solution-oriented and passionate for fast-growing SaaS business
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected Veterans, and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com